Bill Pay Upgrade
On 5/02/17 we are enhancing your bill payment experience
Our Bill Pay system will be unavailable starting at 2:30 PM on 5/01/17, through 5/03/17. We anticipate Bill Pay will be available on 5/04/17.
- Greater flexibility when scheduling payments.
- Helpful payment reminders for any payee.
- Extended cutoff time when scheduling payments.
- Increased number of payments will be sent electronically.
- Advanced person to person payment options through Popmoney®.
- Convenient access to one year or more of bill payment history.
- Enhanced eBill functionality when you re-enroll your eBills:
- Ability to view, download, and save a PDF of your bill.
- Payment and alert options for each monthly eBill received.
- If you have any scheduled or recurring payments with a deliver by date 5/2/17 – 5/8/17, we recommend that you reschedule these payments to be delivered on or before 5/1/17.
- Any payments you currently have to an individual via their routing and account number will go as a bill payment check directly to the individual’s financial institution.
- Post enhancement: review the payment method assigned to each of your existing payees to better assist you in determining when to issue the payment to ensure it is delivered by the due date.
- Initial determination of daily/monthly bill pay transaction limits will be calculated by our bill pay provider through a review of the last 12 months of you bill pay history as well as a soft credit check.
- View the fee changes associated with this upcoming online bill payment upgrade click here. Effective date 5/02/17.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bill Pay
If you have questions about the Bill Pay upgrade or Popmoney®, you’ve come to the right place. Take a look at our answers to your most common questions.
If you don’t see your question, or if the answer we provide doesn’t completely answer your question, please don’t hesitate to contact your Putnam Bank office for help.Contact us with any questions by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-377-4424 option 2.