Loans & Financing Options for Businesses of All Sizes
No matter the size, industry or niche of your business, additional financing can help you get off the ground, physically expand or grow your product or service offerings. At Putnam Bank, our commercial lenders are committed to help business owners on your path to success with customized financing solutions that work for you and your business.
From acquiring or remodeling a workplace to purchasing new equipment and supplies, Putnam Bank has a loan solution for your business. The experienced commercial lenders at Putnam Bank can help you identify your most pressing needs, develop a customized loan solution and help you understand the ins and outs of your specific loan, including:
- CommercialTerm Loans
- Commercial Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Commercial Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- Precision Lines of Credit
- Residential and Commercial Development Loans
Contact the Putnam Bank Commercial Lending department to start a conversation about your business loan needs today!
Looking for an easy way to manage your business’s cash flow needs? The Precision Line of Credit from Putnam Bank is a convenient line of credit to help you manage the fluctuations in your business’s yearly cash flow:
- Boosts your cash flow when your business purchases are high and income is low.
- Gives you the cash you need to take advantage of business opportunities when they arise.
- Provides additional funds when preparing for your busy season during slow periods of business.
- Is a great replacement for high-cost and high-interest credit cards.
Features of the Precision Line of Credit:
- You can access your line of credit simply by writing a check.
- Pay interest only on how much credit you use, which is charged to your Putnam Bank Business Checking Account every month.
- Easily pay down your line of credit by making a deposit to your Putnam Bank Business Checking Account. Funds in excess of a specified amount in your Business Checking Account will be swept automatically from that account to pay down your credit line, keeping your interest payments as low as possible.
The commercial lenders in Putnam Bank’s Business Banking department will help you determine if a Precision Business Account is right for your business’s cash flow. Get in touch with the Putnam Bank Commercial Lending department today to start the conversation!
All loans are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions apply.