Business Online Banking
Online Banking Services for Your Business
Owning a business often comes with a variety of roles: owner, operations manager and financial manager. However, you can spend less time tracking and worrying about your finances with Business Online Banking from Putnam Bank.
With built-in features focused on increasing efficiency and convenience, Business Online Banking helps local business owners in any industry make the most of their valuable time.
Get Started with Business Online Banking
To get set up with Business online banking, contact Putnam Bank at 800-377-4424, option 2 and speak with an online banking specialist.
Features of Business Online Banking
- 24/7 access to all of your Putnam Bank accounts – business checking, savings, money market accounts, CDs, IRAs and loans – for more control to bank whenever and wherever you have internet access
- Online Bill Payment to make or schedule payments quickly, easily and securely to anyone
- Use eDocuments to see and to archive your monthly account statements easily and securely online
- Make quick transfers across your Putnam Bank accounts, including paying down lines of credit
- Ensure your employees get paid on time using ACH origination (subject to approval) and direct deposit
- Make tax payments
- Reconcile your accounts at any time, no statement required
- Initiate domestic wire transfers for anywhere in the United States
- Stop payments
- Create email alerts for certain account balances
- Set up Online Banking access for authorized employees with various levels of access that you control
- Download your transaction information into financial software programs like Quicken or QuickBooks
When it comes to managing your business, your time is both limited and valuable. Online Business Banking from Putnam Bank gives you the freedom of reducing time spent on finances so you can manage the other important aspects of your small business.
For additional questions regarding Business Online Banking please contact Putnam Bank today!