Convenient Financial Management with Online Banking, Mobile Banking and More at Putnam Bank
Why not add convenience and simplicity to your personal financial management? With a variety of online banking services from Putnam Bank including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and eDocuments, you can make your banking experience more efficient, which gives you more time to focus on your family and the important things in life.
With Online Banking you can do more than just view all of your bank accounts – checking, savings, CDs, IRAs and loans – in one place. You can also easily transfer funds between your Putnam Bank accounts and accounts at other institutions, keep an eye on cleared checks and posted deposits, reconcile your account and download your account information for use in Quicken or QuickBooks. Additional features of Online Banking include:
- Personal Finance Management
Getting signed up for Online Banking at Putnam Bank is easy, too! You can complete your signup online in no time at all. If you have any questions about Online Banking, please feel free to contact one of our online banking specialist, at 800-377-4424 option 2.
Get all of the convenience of Online Banking in the palm of your hand with Mobile Banking! There are two ways to bank anywhere, anytime with Putnam Bank:
- Mobile App Banking- The Putnam Bank Mobile Banking App is available for both iPhone and Android-powered mobile phones. This makes accessing your accounts, transferring funds, paying bills and finding the nearest Putnam Bank locations and ATMs easy.
- Mobile Web Browser Access- You can also access your Online Banking account on your mobile device’s web browser by simply going to PutnamBank.com. From there, type your login information into the Online Banking login area and you will have access to your accounts.
Imagine no more writing checks for monthly bills and anxiously waiting for them to arrive on time and get cashed. With Online Bill Pay from Putnam Bank, you don’t have to write checks month after month and spend a fortune on postage.
Online Bill Pay allows you to make individual or recurring payments to multiple vendors while receiving confirmation emails to let you know the bill has been paid. With Online Bill Pay from Putnam Bank you can also:
- Set up e-bills to receive your monthly bill online instead of by mail (only available if vendor offers e-bills)
- Create reports to check your spending for certain bills (ex: See how much you paid on utilities last year)
- Fund your bill payments from multiple checking accounts at Putnam Bank
Best of all, Online Bill Pay is a FREE service at Putnam Bank!
With Unlinked Transfers you can simply and easily send money to another Putnam Bank account holder, no need to enroll. Contact us for more information about this service.
Funds Transfer (Bank to Bank)
Have an account at another financial institution or brokerage firm? With Funds Transfer (also called external transfer) at Putnam Bank, you can transfer funds to or from your Putnam Bank accounts and your external accounts. You can get more information about Funds Transfers by contacting Putnam Bank.
Access your monthly account statements quicker with eDocuments from Putnam Bank. Instead of waiting for a paper copy of your account statement to reach you, login to your Online Banking each month to review your statements.
Not only are eDocuments quicker, but you don’t have to worry about organizing them at home or storing them securely. Each eDocuments is also less paper being used, meaning you are helping Putnam Bank reduce its impact on the environment.