Financial Fraud Tips
Fraudsters want your money! Don’t be a victim of a financial scam!
Can you answer YES to any of these questions? You may be a victim of FRAUD.
- Is the check you are depositing to pay for an item you sold on the Internet?
- Is the amount of the check more than the selling price?
- Did you receive the check through an overnight delivery service?
- Is the check involved with a Mystery Shopper job?
- Is the check connected to corresponding with someone by email?
- Are you receiving pay or a commission for facilitating money transfers through your account?
- Have you been asked to pay money to receive a deposit from another country such as Canada, England, or Nigeria?
- Did you respond to an email requesting you to confirm, update, or provide your account information?
- Have you been informed that you were the winner of a lottery, such as Canadian, Australian, El Gordo, or El Mundo, that you did not enter?